Monday, May 13, 2013

A Future On The Line

As I continue to read "Million Dollar Throw" I've learned some very important information. To recap, Nate Brodie has won the opportunity to throw a football for a chance at one-million dollars. Although it appears that he does not have anything to lose, we've learned that the pressure will be on him more than ever. In the beginning of the book we learned that his friend Abby was going through some "rough times." Now I've learned that these "rough times" are about her inability to properly see. Knowing that one of his dearest friends is going blind, I don't think that Nate will be able to deal with the large amount of pressure. After all, he could surely help his friend's health with a million dollars. I believe that Nate is also facing some financial hardships at the moment. This brings me to the question, right before Nate throw's the football will he think about himself or his dearest friend Abby?

No comments:

Post a Comment